Are you a passionate Management Accountant? And looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Management Accountant to work with their very well-established client based in Northamptonshire.
The successful Management Accountant candidate will be reporting directly into the Head of Finance. You will be responsible for producing financial information which will be delivered at board level, highlighting variances and issues that could impact business performance. Those that have worked in either the engineering, timber or construction sectors are encouraged to apply.
Principle Responsibilities for the Management Accountant:
- Preparing financial reports for senior team and management.
- Providing management information – month end results, forecasts as well as weekly/monthly KPIs.
- Working closely with the finance team to support the day to day activities of the finance department.
- Daily cash flow management, with the ability to forecast cash flow.
- Compliance with PAYE and VAT regulations, ensuring the timely submission of returns.
- Financial audit compliance.
- Responsible for the treasury function.
Person Specification for the Management Accountant:
- Qualified Accountant or in final stages of qualification (ACCA, CIMA or equivalent).
- Previous experience in management accounting role.
- Experience working in an engineering or manufacturing environment.
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders on a regular basis to provide clear, concise and accurate information.
- IT literate in systems relevant to role e.g. Excel, Word, Pegasus Opera3 (or similar accounting package).
This is a full-time permanent position, offering an annual salary of up to £30,000 – £40,000.
If this Management Accountant position sounds like you please forward your interest to Simon at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy based in Peterborough, Milton Keynes and London supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.