Are you a passionate Residential Conveyancer? And looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Residential Conveyancer to work with their very well-established client based in Lincolnshire.
The ideal candidate for this Residential Conveyancer position will either be a Solicitor or be suitably qualified by experience within a Conveyancing role. This vacancy presents an excellent opportunity to work within a challenging position while working in a firm that is committed to providing clients with the highest quality and cost-effective service with unparalleled commitment to client care.
Principle Responsibilities for the Residential Conveyancer:
- To take responsibility for a varied caseload of residential conveyancing matters including freehold, leasehold, re-mortgages and transfer of equity files from quotes to post-completion.
- To proactively and efficiently manage conveyancing tasks throughout the whole transaction, whilst managing Client expectations.
- To maintain regular contact with clients and ensuring regular updates are provided within agreed internal and external SLA’s and within company procedures.
- To act in accordance with our regulatory requirements including AML processes.
- Demonstrate excellent customer care skills.
- To deal with clients, solicitors, mortgage lenders, brokers, other stakeholders in an efficient and professional manner.
- To monitor the progress and status of all transactions within your caseload
- Contribute to a culture of teamwork and high performance, with a strong focus on customer care.
- To identify and refer complex queries to your manager for assistance and guidance in dealing with the matter.
- And in addition to the above, undertake any ad hoc duties when reasonably required.
Person Specification for the Residential Conveyancer:
- Proven experience handling a range of residential property matters.
- The ability to progress transactions and manage caseload with minimal supervision.
- Capable of building strong and effective relationships.
- Meet SLA’s.
- Have a good understanding of the SRA Code of Conduct and any other regulatory requirements.
- Ability to work quickly and maintain high levels of accuracy.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to prioritise, work under pressure and adapt to meet client and business needs.
This is a full time permanent Residential Conveyancer position, offering an annual salary of £30,000 – £35,000.
If you are a Residential Property Solicitor or an experienced Conveyancer and are looking nationwide I would welcome a conversation with you please forward your interest to Simon at Coulter Elite Resourcing or call 01733 30 60 30.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy based in Peterborough, Milton Keynes and London supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.