ACCESS CONTROL ENGINEER
Are you a passionate Access Control Engineer And looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Access Control Engineer to work with one of their well-established and very successful clients based in London working as part of their Electrical team.
Repairing, installing and maintaining Access Control, Warden Call, Communal Aerial & CCTV equipment ensuring that all works are carried out in accordance with the ‘Health and Safety at Work Act’ and to Industry Standard
Principle Responsibilities for the Access Control Engineer:-
- Service and install a range of Door Entry, Warden Call, Automatic Door / Gate systems, CCTV systems (including IP/Networked), and Intruder Alarms
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance to the above systems
- Ensure that all aspects of Access Control / CCTV works including tests and inspections / compliance checks are carried out in accordance with current British Standards
- Have a background in social housing or local authority maintenance
- Have a valid CSCS card
- Preferably experience with at least one or more of the following manufacturers: GDX ,ISM, ENTROTEC, SML, PAC, KMS, RECRD, GEZE
- Must have excellent decision-making skills and the ability to deal with difficult situations head on
- A high level of IT skills, proficient in Microsoft office to include Microsoft Excel
- Be able to prioritise, plan and organise workloads whilst in a busy environment
- Good communication and inter personnel skills
- Team player
This is a full time permanent Access Control Engineer position, 08:00 – :17;00 Mon-Fri, offering an annual salary of £29,000-£35,000 plus annual company benefits to include a 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, pension scheme, discount scheme on all company products and free car parking.
If this Access Control Engineer position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Shaquille at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy based in Peterborough, Milton Keynes and London supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.