Are you a passionate Childcare Solicitor? And looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Childcare Solicitor to work with their very well-established client based in Shropshire.
Due to continued growth of the firm, our client is looking for an experienced Solicitor for their Family department. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years PQE in childcare and publicly funded matters. This along with the following responsibilities:
Principle Responsibilities for the Childcare Solicitor:
• Experienced in family and child-care work
• Excellent knowledge of the public funding system and LAA procedures
• Proven development of relationships with CAFCASS and other childcare agencies
• Preferred to be an accredited member of the Law Society’s Children’s Panel
• Be able to undertake their own advocacy
• Be ambitious and results driven
• Have a flexible approach and be able to work under pressure
• Have excellent time management and organisational skills
• Be personable and professional
• Effective and confident communicator
• IT proficient
• Experience in the use of case management systems preferred but not essential as training is available
This is a full-time permanent Childcare Solicitor position, offering an annual salary of £35,000 – £45,000.
On a further note, if you are a Solicitor and are looking for a new opportunity nationwide, I would welcome a conversation with you. Please forward your interest to Simon at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01733 30 60 30.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy based in Peterborough, Milton Keynes and London supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.