Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Full Time, Permanent
£ – DOE
Have you ever fancied a career in recruitment???
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking to grow a career within recruitment and join a lively, enthusiastic team who are experts in their field.
As Graduate Recruitment Consultant you will be learning the ropes of “all things recruitment” and will receive top to toe training on our graduate recruitment training scheme. You will be carrying out a variety of duties which include managing our portfolio of clients ensuring that job vacancies are filled with suitable candidates in a timely manner. You will develop relationships with our clients and candidates, attend meetings and carrying out registrations / interviews. You will be the “go to person” should either of them have any requests or special requirements. Alongside general administration and resourcing duties you will be in charge of all social media activity and posting job adverts.
- Meet & greet prospective candidates
- Compliance on all workers – Checking ID, References etc
- In charge of social media activity, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Company Website etc
- Placing online job adverts
- Support to colleagues as and when required
- Inputting data on system
- Sourcing candidates through BOOLEAN search
- Matching, sourcing and filling bookings
- MUST be tenacious
- MUST have worked in a sales / customer service role
- MUST have a strong ability to build strong relationships with clients and candidates
- MUST have experience dealing with clients
- MUST have excellent administration skills including Excel & Word
- MUST be flexible and always willing to go over and above
- MUST have own car
- Great team player
- Tenacious and can do attitude
This is a full-time permanent position Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm. Salary is DOE + benefits including free parking, 28 days holiday and pension scheme
If you are interested in the position of Graduate Recruitment Consultant, then please forward your CV to Adam at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment agency based in Peterborough supplying permanent and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.
Between our team we have a wealth of experience and we operate in both the Permanent, Temporary and contract marketplace, covering the following areas:
Accounts, Administration, Bi-lingual, Call Centre, Customer Service, Design Engineers, Directors, Warehousing, Distribution, Engineering, Finance, Graduates, Human Resource, Insurance, IT, Legal, Logistics, PR, Media, Purchasing, Reception, Sales, Secretarial, PA, Telesales, Web Design