Accountant (Part or Fully Qualified)
£35,000 to £40,000 DOE
Are you a passionate Accountant, looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a confident and experienced Accountant to work with a well-established and very successful clients based in Chelmsford, working as part of their Global Finance team.
As Accountant you will be supporting the smooth running of the Financial reporting of the Global business. The position will require liaising with external and internal stakeholders of the Global division.
Please note – this role will offer remote working but is ideally looking for someone who would eventually be able to commute to and from site in Chelmsford.
Principle Responsibilities for the Accountant :-
- VAT & Duty Recs for WGB – By mid-month
- Preparation / Investigation and resolution of Balance Sheet Recs
- Complete balance sheet reconciliations;
- Manage accruals and prepayments
- Fixed Assets – Maintenance of schedules / disposals and depreciation postings
- Assistance in month end closure
- Department / cost centre analysis
- Budget and forecast preparation
- Ad hoc Month end Journals
- Provide profit & loss reporting and analysis;
- Assist with month and year end closure and audit
- ONS completion
- Building and maintaining external and internal relationships;
- Ad Hoc reporting
- Assistance with tax pack completion
- Any other duties as required by management for the smooth and efficient operation of the department.
Due to the business and the type of work the ideal candidate will come from either a Logistics, Warehouse, Transport, Manufacturing or Industrial background.
- ACCA / ACA / CIMA finalist
- Advanced Excel
- Multi-currency experience
- Experience in a multi-entity environment
- Experience of Statutory accounts
- An in-depth knowledge of Systems / SQL database
- Must have excellent decision-making skills and the ability to deal with difficult situations head on
- Be able to prioritise, plan and organise workloads whilst in a busy environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player
This is a full time permanent Accountant position, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, offering an annual salary of between £35,000 and £40,000 depending on experience and qualifications.
Annual company benefits to include:
Auto-enrolment pension scheme
Open plan office with good facilities
20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
If this Accountants position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Hollie at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy based in Peterborough, Milton Keynes and London supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.