Are you a passionate Materials Coordinator looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Materials Coordinator to work with a well-established and very successful clients based in Peterborough working as part of their Contract Manufacturing team.
As Materials Coordinator you will be responsible
for managing Free Issue Accounts and expediting Free Issue materials with the
Contract Manufacturing Division by managing customer sales orders and
componentry through the business from receipt through to production.
Principle Responsibilities for the Materials Coordinator :-
- Process Orders – ensuring the customer orders are accurate and entering it onto the planning system. Liaising with other internal departments to ensure the orders are delivered on time and in full.
- Expediting Sales Orders – work closely with the internal planner to ensure lead times are managed correctly.
- Manage all free issue materials in and out of the business. – Ensuring that items are delivered according to production needs.
- Attend daily Production meetings.
- Stock Control.
- Analysing Data
- Customer Liaison
- Demand Forecast
- Previous experience of working within a fast-paced manufacturing or production environment.
- Highly organised and able to plan and forecast ahead of time.
- Must have excellent decision-making skills and the ability to deal with difficult situations head on
- A high level of IT skills, proficient in Microsoft office to include Microsoft Excel
- Be able to prioritise, plan and organise workloads whilst in a busy environment
- Good communication and inter personnel skills
- Team player
This is a full time, permanent Materials
Coordinator position, Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm, offering an annual salary of
up to £25,000 plus annual company benefits to include:
20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays,
Free car parking.
If this Materials Coordinator position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Hollie at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy based in Peterborough, Milton Keynes and London supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.