Circa £30,000 per annum.
Are you a passionate Electrician looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a fully qualified (Level 3 + 18th edition) Electrician to work with one of our well-established key clients based in the Peterborough area.
As an Electrician you will be responsible for attending and completing both domestic and commercial jobs locally. Some travel for London may be needed for the larger commercial jobs, therefore you must be happy to travel and have a full clean driving license.
This is a brilliant family run business who really look after their staff – a great place and team to work for who are looking for someone to be with them for the long term.
Principle Responsibilities of the Electrician:-
- Installation, testing and re-wiring, (lighting, power, fire etc).
- Working on building/commercial sites to blueprints and architectural drawings.
- Working in domestic homes.
- Be able to work alongside other trades.
- Manage own diary and time for each individual jobs.
- Must have 18th edition Wiring Regulations
- Full UK Driving license
- Level 3 Electrical Installation (or equivalent)
- Be able to prioritise, plan and organise workloads whilst in a busy environment
- Good communication and inter personnel skills
- Team player and great customer service.
This is a full time permanent Electrician position, Monday to Friday 8.30 to 4.30 offering an annual salary of circa £30,000 plus annual company benefits and use of the company vans and tools, uniform provided, pension etc.
If this Electrician position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Hollie Cunnington at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy based in Peterborough, Milton Keynes and London supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.