Front End Developer
£30,000 – £35 ,000 – DOE
Are you a confident and enthusiastic Front End Developer looking for a new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Front End Developer to join a leading agency. Ideal candidate for my client will be motivated, self-Sufficient and enthusiastic with a passion for technological advancements and personal professional growth.
The candidate will need to be proficient in, or willing to learn my clients technical stack and workflows, and work well autonomously.
Principle Responsibilities for the Front End Developer:
- Implementing Front End Solutions
- Hitting Specifications well. On time and with minimal bugs
- Writing high quality, clean code that Is paired with automated unit and integration tests
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented programming.
- Strong understanding of RESTful API Development
- Knowledge of Intricacies with cross browser development
- Ability to write valid HTML
- Experience working with SQL databases (MySQL, Mariadb, SQLite)
- Good communication and inter personnel skills
- Understanding of Modern software design patterns.
- Experience with automated browser testing. (Dusk, Selenium)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with Linux server administration
- Language skills – PHP, SQL, GO, Node, Java Script (ES5, ES6)
This is a full-time permanent position as a Front End Developer, offering an annual salary of up to £30,000 – £35,000 (DOE). 25 Days holiday + Birthday and bank holidays. 4% pension contribution. Company bonus, vibrant culture.
If this Server side position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Fraser Hendry at Coulter Elite Resourcing