Junior Front End Developer
£25,000 – £30 ,000 – DOE
Are you a confident and enthusiastic Junior Front End Developer looking for a new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Junior Front End Developer to join a leading growing company…Ideal candidate for my client will be motivated, self-Sufficient and enthusiastic.
Principle Responsibilities for the Junior Front End Developer:
- Adding page code and Styles
- Working with Existing layout structures
- Liaising with Graphic Designers and Senior Developers
- Optimising and Testing page display
- Behaviour and UX for multi device types and resolutions
- Improving page Speed and optimization, code Modification and critical CSS
- Writing high quality, clean code that Is paired with automated unit and integration tests
- HTML – 1 Year
This is a full-time permanent position as a Junior Front End Developer, offering an annual salary of up to £25,000 – £30,000 (DOE). 22 Days holiday, Casual Dress Code, On-Site parking, pension, sick pay,
If this Junior Front End Developer position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Fraser Hendry at Coulter Elite Resourcing