Are you a passionate Demand Analyst, looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Demand Analyst to work with one of out well-established and very successful clients based in Peterborough working as part of their Sales team.
As Demand Analyst you will work to create accurate and up to date business forecasts utilising the EPoS and Stock reports. It will be your responsibility to provide the wider business with in-depth and accurate recommendations on how to drive business forward as per market/consumer trends.
Principle Responsibilities for the Demand Analyst :-
- Analyse all daily/weekly EPoS reports to create accurate forecast.
- Analysis of sales from commercial and customer forecasts
- Monitoring product availability and identifying gaps.
- Manage business stock levels to ensure demand can be met within time restraints.
- Work closely with the wider business to identify potential sales opportunities.
- Analysis and Report on Ecomms activities and patterns.
- Be able to work intuitively and proactively – complete daily tasks and requirements and then go above and beyond to better serve the business.
- Highly analytical with experience of detailed and accurate forecasting.
- Able to manipulate raw data to provide in depth reports.
- Must have excellent decision-making skills and the ability to deal with difficult situations head on.
- A high level of IT skills, proficient in Microsoft office to include Microsoft Excel
- Be able to prioritise, plan and organise workloads whilst in a busy environment
- Good communication and inter personnel skills
- Team player
This is a full time permanent Demand Analyst position.
Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm.
Annual salary of up to £40,000 (depending on experience)
20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
Free car parking.
If this Demand Analyst position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Hollie at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy based in Peterborough, Milton Keynes and London supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.