Up to £30,500 per annum.
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for an experience floor layer to work with one of our well-established key clients based in the Peterborough area.
As Floor Layer you will be responsible for ensuring that the allocated projects are run efficiently and profitably ensuring full compliance to Health & Safety legislation and contract conditions. The most critical conditions being that all work is completed to a high standard, in a safe working manner, within programme and to the total satisfaction of our client.
You must be happy to travel and have a full clean driving license.
Principle Responsibilities of the Floor Layer:-
- The ability to undertake carpet, vinyl, latex, safety vinyl, cap and cove and LVT installations.
- Proven experience of working within commercial and industrial environments.
- Be able to work independently and with a team.
- Competent in Health & Safety legislation and compliance
- Minimum of NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in floor coverings
- Full UK Driving license
- Be able to prioritise, plan and organise workloads whilst in a busy environment
- Good communication and inter personnel skills
- Team player and great customer service.
This is a full time permanent Floor layers position,
Monday to Friday 7.30 till 4.30 (with an early finish on a Friday),
Salary of up to £30,500 (£11-£15 per hour depending on experience) plus annual company benefits which include:
Use of the company vans + fuel card.
And other company perks.
If this Floor Laying position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Hollie Cunnington at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy based in Peterborough, Milton Keynes and London supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.