Amazon Account Manager
Salary £35,000-£45,000 DEO
Are you a passionate Account Manger looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are
currently looking for an Account Manager to work with one of our
well-established and very successful clients based in Peterborough working as
part of their Sales team.
Although the business is based in Peterborough as Amazon Account Manager you could work remotely, however, some travel too and from site on occasion could be needed.
As Amazons Account Manager you will be responsible for focusing on Amazon and own brand ecommerce marketplace accounts. You will drive sales and critical path through the business, working cross departmentally with both internal and external stakeholders.
You will have proved experience in developing future business as well as coaching and sharing knowledge with the wider team to up-skill in ecommerce knowledge.
Principle Responsibilities for the Amazon Account Manager :-
- Manage and control Sales targets and KPI metrics with Amazon and the internal business.
- Conduct weekly reviews of sales, inventory, promotions, forecasts, and any other account activities that will impact financial results.
- Negotiate margins on own brand products sold on Amazon and other marketplaces.
- Monitor and report on competitor activity/market share data and identify emerging trends in consumer buying patterns.
- Meet and exceed gross sales, net sales and gross profit targets as set by Directors.
- Demonstrate an ability to build and establish strong relationships with key contacts at accounts including vendor managers, brand specialists, etc.
- Grow the current Amazon account as well as exploring new eCommerce platforms and marketplaces.
- Work on various projects at one time, ensuring all deadlines are met by yourself and your team.
- Be able to work in a fast paced and changeable environment. Reactive and proactive working.
- 3+ years of ecommerce/ FMCG account management experience
- Proven Project Management Skills
- Previous experience within Amazon Account Management desirable.
- Team management experience would be beneficial.
- Must have excellent decision-making skills and the ability to deal with difficult situations head on.
- A high level of IT skills, proficient in Microsoft office to include Microsoft Excel.
- Be able to prioritise, plan and organise workloads whilst in a busy environment.
- Good communication and inter personnel skills.
- Team player.
This is a full time permanent Amazon Account Manager
Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm.
Annual salary of up to £45,000 (depending on experience)
20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
Free car parking.
This position can offer remote working however the ideal candidate would be able to spend 1-2 days in the office each week.
If this Amazon Account Manager position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Hollie at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy based in Peterborough, Milton Keynes and London supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.