Full Time, Permanent
£28,000 – £31,000 p.a (DOE)
Are you looking to build yourself a career within the construction industry?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Design Engineer to work with one of their well-established and very successful clients based in Oakham.
Working closely with the construction teams and architects, you will play a pivotal role in designing the external finishing of commercial properties as well as the structural modelling of a wide range of construction projects across the UK.
To be considered for this role you will have previous Design experience and knowledge of Autocad or Revit. You will be a multi-tasker and will be able to prioritise workloads whilst managing multiple projects.
- Producing detailed, high quality, feasible layouts, promptly for the construction teams and producing AutoCad plans
- Architectural / Structural design
- Investigation of technical problems encountered and provision of economical viable solutions
- Ensure that technical department procedures, layouts, technical reports and required working drawings are delivered to the agreed date schedule
- Review drawings
- Attend design meetings
- MUST have 1+ years in a similar position (Designer, Architectural, Design Engineer)
- Experience working on construction projects
- Have experience working with steel, concrete, timber and masonry IDEAL
- Be proficient in the use of AutoCAD with proven track record in delivering high standards of draughtsmanship
- Revit experience would be beneficial
This is a full time permanent Design Engineer position working Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm, paying an annual salary of £28k – £31k p.a (DOE)
If this exciting position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Adam Crowson at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment agency based in Peterborough supplying permanent and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.
Between our team we have a wealth of experience and we operate in both the Permanent, Temporary and contract marketplace, covering the following areas:
Accounts, Administration, Bi-lingual, Call Centre, Customer Service, Design Engineers, Directors, Warehousing, Distribution, Engineering, Finance, Graduates, Human Resource, Insurance, IT, Legal