Are you a passionate Compliance Advisor? And looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Compliance Advisor to work with their very well established client based in West Yorkshire.
The successful candidate for this Compliance Advisor role will directly report to the Operations Compliance Manager and will be required to assist and support the team by undertaking a range of tasks which underpin the Group risk and compliance strategy.
Job specific requirements for the Compliance Advisor role:
- Assisting in developing implementing, maintaining and enhancing applicable policies, procedures and controls of the organisation.
- Researching and advising on various compliance issues and responding to ad hoc queries from the Group in relation to these areas.
- Providing expert guidance on the application of applicable regulation and internal policies in particular with respects to client and matter inception process, conflicts and financial crime compliance.
- Assisting with claims and complaints management where required.
- Handling data protection breaches and responding to individuals requests to enforce data protection rights.
- Identify, implement and monitor processes to prevent instances of non-compliance.
- Undertake training that is required in order to perform the duties of the role.
- Any other task reasonably expected.
Person specification for the Compliance Advisor role:
- Similar experience within a law firm.
- An understanding of law firm operations and the compliance framework within which they operate.
- The ability to work at a Group level and working alongside a diverse collection of brands.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to command respect quickly but avoiding confrontation.
- The ability to build strong working relationships with key individuals.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- A positive, ambitious attitude.
- A pragmatic problem solver.
- Reliable, committed, loyal and hardworking.
- IT literate and capable.
This is a full time permanent Compliance Advisor position, offering an annual salary of £30,000 – £40,000 with market leading benefits, a positive and encouraging work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career within the legal industry.
If this Compliance Advisor position sounds like you please forward your interest to Simon at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy based in Peterborough, Milton Keynes and London supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.