Are you a passionate Conveyancing Legal Assistant? And looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Conveyancing Legal Assistant to work for our highly established client based in Buckinghamshire.
The successful Conveyancing Legal Assistant will provide caseload support within the conveyancing department under the supervision of the teams Conveyancers. A track record of managing a heavy caseload within a successful law firm is desired along with the following stipulations:
Principle Responsibilities for the Conveyancing Legal Assistant:
- Provide caseload support assisting Conveyancers in the efficient processing and management of Residential Conveyancing matters.
- Assist with sale and purchase transactions of leasehold, freehold, registered, unregistered, shared ownership and newbuild properties.
- Attend to clients, estate agents, solicitors, intermediaries by telephone and email in line with the company’s agreed SLA’s.
- Provide general legal administrative support to colleagues in the conveyancing department.
- Ensure AML procedures are adhered to at all times and any suspicious activities are reported.
Person Specification for the Conveyancing Legal Assistant:
- Have a total commitment to high quality client care and delivery of service.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Be discrete and have the ability to respect client confidentiality.
- Possess strong and proven business development skills.
- Have solid organisation, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Have the ability to adapt to a broad range of situations and circumstances, and remain calm under pressure.
- Be flexible – to be a member of a team and to assist with work as required.
- Posess a willingness to undertake any specific training when required to do so and overall to have a responsibility towards self-development and further training.
This is a full-time permanent Conveyancing Legal Assistant position, offering an annual salary of £20,000 – £24,000.
If this Conveyancing Legal Assistant position sounds like you, please forward your interest to Simon at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy based in Peterborough, Milton Keynes and London supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.