Are you a passionate Legal Secretary? And looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Legal Secretary to work for our highly established client based in Buckinghamshire.
The successful candidate for this Legal Secretary position will provide support within the firm’s private client department. Experienced secretaries with strong knowledge of wills and probate or those that have worked within family law are urged to apply.
Principle Responsibilities for the Legal Secretary:
- Providing full secretarial support to the departmental fee earners, including arranging appointments, dealing with client queries in person and by phone, together with preparation of correspondence and documents by audio typing via the transcribing dictation system (BigHand).
- Filing, photocopying, opening/closing client files in a timely manner, including obtaining relevant ID for new clients
- Responding to day to day correspondence, including regular consideration of client files and liaising with fee earners on any action required
- Office administration: Inbox management, collection/delivery of daily incoming/outgoing post, document exchange, and any other
- Preparing and submitting bills, proof reading
- Maintaining and coordinating diaries and diary notes and reporting on these as necessary
Person Specification for the Legal Secretary:
- Excellent typing skills (speed and accuracy are key)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to use own initiative
- Effective and confident communicator (verbal and written)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
- IT literate
- Experience using case management system preferred but not essential (Lawsoft)
This is a full-time permanent Legal Secretary position, offering an annual salary of £20,000 – £24,000.
If this Legal Secretary position sounds like you, please forward your interest to Simon at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy based in Peterborough, Milton Keynes and London supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.