Are you a passionate Legal Secretary? And looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Legal Secretary to work for our highly established client based in Lincolnshire.
The successful candidate for this Legal Secretary position will provide the Private Client team with typing, secretarial and administrative support. Legal Secretary’s / Assistants who have experience within either the Private client or Family departments are encouraged to apply.
Principle Responsibilities for the Legal Secretary:
- Work responsibly to support the needs of the fee earners and the priorities given delivering a quality service.
- Assist with digital dictation and administrative support across the company in line with the Company’s workflow ethic.
- Support the Fee Earners of the Private Client team with typing, secretarial and administrative duties.
- Operate case management system including storing documents electronically – organising and attaching to relevant matters.
- Deal with administrative routines as required to include scanning, faxing printing and photocopying.
- Be involved in the efficient management of client/matter files to include general filing in a timely and accurate manner together with file opening, preparation of client care letters and terms and conditions, file closure and archiving.
- Make appointments, arrange meetings and maintain manager/fee earners diary as required.
- Attend clients both in person and on the telephone and to provide such support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the Company’s standards for client care.
Person Specification for the Legal Secretary:
- Experience as a legal secretary/secretary, including the use of a digital dictation tool.
- Computer literacy, with strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- A typing speed of at least 65 wpm/90% accuracy.
- Excellent attention to detail, including spelling and punctuation.
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels, to remain calm and respond well in pressurised situations.
- The ability to organise own work effectively and plan well to meet required deadlines.
- Strong evidence of a problem solving, ‘can-do‘ attitude and the ability to work effectively in a team environment experience of working in a professional organisation with the ability to demonstrate a basic knowledge of fee-earners’ work.
This is a full-time permanent Legal Secretary position, offering an annual salary of £19,000 – £23,000.
If this Legal Secretary position sounds like you, please forward your interest to Simon at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy based in Peterborough, Milton Keynes and London supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.