Are you a passionate HR Administrator? And looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a HR Administrator to work for our highly established client based in Lincolnshire.
The successful candidate for this HR Administrator position will assist with Human Resource duties including providing a highly confidential, prompt, accurate and efficient service to staff, the board and outside agencies. Those that are CIPD qualified and have experience within a reputable legal firm or have worked in financial services are encouraged to apply.
Principle Responsibilities for the HR Administrator:
- Prepare all relevant forms, post recruitment, for staff moves, maternity and leaver change forms, liaise with relevant parties.
- Develop workflows in the HR system which can support the administration around the employee life cycle and reduce manual administration.
- HR system development and updates including maintaining staff records, both computerised and paper.
- Administration of the payroll to include salary changes, bonus payments, SMP, enhanced maternity payments, SPL and SSP, changes in personal details, any additional payments and P11Ds.
- Administration of performance management, probationary and salary reviews. Developing the HR system to streamline the process and maximise efficiency.
- Responsibility for the administration of renewing Practising Certificates and registering Trainee solicitors and Newly Qualified Solicitors with the SRA.
- Arrange Trainee Solicitor regulatory training courses, as an example PSC and LPC courses. Maintain CILEx and Notary records and arrange any necessary training and membership renewals.
- Maintain training records on the HR system in conjunction with Training Representatives and the Operations Team.
- Complete the administration process of sickness absence management.
- Arrange and document staff meetings as necessary and produce accurate file notes.
- Produce letters and documents to encompass the whole of the employee life cycle, to include probationary outcomes; Trainee Solicitor seat reviews, change of title or hours, salary reviews; maternity and paternity leave; anniversaries and resignations in a timely manner.
- Preparation of the monthly pension submission to the external pension provider.
- Maintain and organise the Disclosure and Baring services (DBS) checks.
- Support in the administration of any disciplinary or grievance meetings.
- Produce management information for the Board including updates, headcounts, starters and leavers, sickness, turnover and absence levels.
- Produce quarterly starters & leaver information.
- Maintain all firm’s benefits, liaising with providers, checking invoices, notifying providers of starters and leavers.
- Archive data or destroy data in line with GDPR and data protection regulations and apply information security in accordance with the established policies and procedures of the organisation.
Person Specification for the HR Administrator:
- Able to demonstrate experience in a similar role and/or will have CIPD qualifications or a related degree.
- Excellent written communication skills are essential, solid understanding of grammar, and ability to write bespoke HR letters.
- Strong organisational skills and time management
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail both in written and numerical work.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- A great verbal communicator, with a good telephone manner.
- Experience and skill to work with Office 365 applications to at least intermediate level, if not advanced.
- PowerPoint – presenting live and virtually through Teams.
- Ability to pick up new systems quickly and in particular the in-house HR system
- Maintain data in the system to the highest level of accuracy possible.
- Learn how to create reports using the system.
- Investigate and learn how to use the additional modules within the system to assist the HR Department in gaining a maximum return and value for money from the system.
This is a full-time permanent HR Administrator position, offering an annual salary of £22,000 – £25,000.
If this HR Administrator position sounds like you, please forward your interest to Simon at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy based in Peterborough, Milton Keynes and London supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.