Are you a passionate Paralegal? And looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Paralegal to work with their very well-established client based in Huntingdonshire.
The successful candidate for this Paralegal position will be supporting the Company Commercial department of the firm. Tasks will be both fee-earning and administrative. Those with experience in a similar Paralegal position within a reputable law firm are urged to apply. Accountabilities are as follows:
Principle Responsibilities for the Paralegal position:
- Fee-earning tasks including; drafting basic deeds, documents, letters and financial statements.
- Engaging in legal research as appropriate.
- Undertaking basic correspondence and telephone calls on client matters.
- Efficient management of client/matter files to include general filing in a timely and accurate manner, file closure, archiving, retrieval and return from storage as required including updating relevant databases.
- Deal with administrative routines, and provide administrative support as required by the team; including scanning, faxing, printing, document binding/bundling, recording time and photocopying.
- Operate case management system including storing documents electronically.
- Manage incoming and outgoing telephone calls, e-mails and facsimile transmissions as required.
- Ensure the confidentiality of all the Company’s and clients’ documentation and information.
- Maintenance of client relationship management data and records.
- Monitoring compliance and Lexcel requirements.
- Assist with good financial management, as and when appropriate.
- Assist with reception of clients and arrangement of meetings as required.
- Deal with queries and enquiries from fee earners, Team Co-ordinators and secretaries.
- Deal with queries from clients.
- Transcription of digital dictation.
- Support the wider team and assist with work as required.
- Appreciation of legal procedures and Company protocols.
- Personally undertake any specific training when required to do so and overall to have a responsibility towards self-development.
Person Specification for the Paralegal position:
- LLB, LPC, LLM and/or Cilex qualification.
- Relevant department Paralegal experience.
- Good IT and keyboard skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload especially under pressure.
- Accuracy with good attention detail.
- Evidence of good customer facing skills.
- Evidence of an enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude.
- Ability to work alone using initiative and as part of a team.
This is a full time permanent Paralegal position, offering an annual salary of £20,000 – £22,500.
If this Paralegal position sounds like you, please forward your interest to Simon at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy based in Peterborough, Milton Keynes and London supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.