Field Service Engineer
£28,000 – £30,000 DOE
Are you a passionate Field Service Engineer, looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer to work with one of their well-established and very successful clients based in North London working as part of their service team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join an established company who are specialists in their field.
As Field Engineer you will be multi skilled in both mechanical and electrical. You will be responsible for the maintenance, repair and installation of mechanical and electrical equipment.
Principle Responsibilities for the Field Service Engineer :-
- To provide specialist mechanical and electrical support to clients
- You will be going to sites, some new installation and some existing tenanted buildings to perform specialist mechanical or electrical project work.
- Attend breakdowns, servicing and repairs
- Planning and delivery for each of the projects including liaising with the customer.
- To engage with the customer with the aim to secure continual business
- MUST have a strong ELECTRICAL & MECHANICAL knowledge
- IDEAL 16th/17th edition wiring certification
- MUST have excellent timekeeping skills
- MUST have a CSCS or ECS card
- MUST have a full UK driving licence
This is a full time permanent Field Service Engineer position, Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm, offering an annual salary of £28,000 – £30,000 DOE plus overtime, company van, fuel card, laptop & phone.
If this Field Service Engineer position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Morgane Smith at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy with a head office in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally. Our area of recruitment are Commercial, FMCG, Engineering, Technical and IT