Field Service Engineer
£40,000 p/a +
overtime + company van + plus fuel card
Are you a passionate Field Service Engineer, looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer to work with one of their well-established and very successful clients. The company are a lead manufacture of Lorry Load Cranes and Truck Mounted Hydraulics.
You will be servicing and maintaining Lorry Load Cranes or Mounted Hydraulics whilst providing excellent customer service and promoting products, parts and additional services to existing and new customers.
You will be based in and around the Carlisle area working with and supporting the Engineering Team.
- Liaising with the Engineering team throughout the day.
- Carrying out maintenance, servicing and repairs on vehicles.
- Completing all administration correctly and submitting all forms promptly.
- Promoting parts, products and services to new and existing clients.
- Managing work load efficiently.
- Working flexible working hours.
- MUST hold a ALLMI Certificate
- Able to work independently as well as remaining a team player.
- Carry out all repairs to an excellent standard.
- Excellent communication skills.
This is a full time permanent Field Service Engineer position, working a 50 hour contract Monday to Friday, offering an annual salary of £40,000 plus overtime, paid door to door, company van, fuel card and life assurance.
If this Field Service Engineer position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Morgane Smith at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy with a head office in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally. Our area of recruitment are Commercial, FMCG, Engineering, Technical and IT