Full Time, Permanent
4 on 3 off (days)
£20,000 – £26,000 p/a
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Team Leader to work with one of their well-established and very successful clients based in Huntingdon.
Our client is looking for someone who can take accountability for coordinating and managing a team of production operatives. You will coach and mentor your team to deliver daily customer orders. to a high standard and the most cost-effective manner making sure that compliance, H&S and customer specification is adhered to.
- Manage and mentor production team
- Responsible for delivering and enforcing KPI’s
- Train new starters
- Deal with disciplinary and absence meetings
- Previous leadership/supervisor experience within a hospitality / production / warehouse / food or FMCG environment
- Must have excellent decision-making skills and the ability to deal with difficult situations
- A strong work ethic and keen eye for detail.
- Must have team leader experience
- Be able to prioritise, plan and organise workloads whilst in a busy environment
- Good communication and inter personnel skills
- Team player
This is a full-time permanent Team Leader position, working 4 days on 3 days off, start time 8am, offering an annual salary of £20,000 – £26,000 p/a and excellent annual company benefits
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to move from the hospitality industry to the manufacturing industry.
If this Team Leader position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Morgane Smith at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy based in Peterborough