Are you a passionate Project Manager, looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Project Manager to work with one of their well-established and very successful clients based in Peterborough working as part of their Engineering team.
Principle Responsibilities for the Project Manager:-
- To keep records (both paper and electronic) to allow reference during and after the project execution.
- To report project status to the business as required.
- To collect payment from the customer when invoices become due, ensuring the relevant documentation is properly managed.
- To ensure documentation is completed at the relevant stages of the project.
- To obtain sign-off from the customer at the close of the project, agreeing the start of warranty and getting feedback on performance.
- To ensure site work is correctly progressed, liaising with the Installation & Commissioning Manager as much as required. To ensure the customer is informed of Baker Perkins’ progress and is aware of their responsibility to progress the project.
- To provide sales support before order take, when required.
- To ensure project risk is effectively reviewed and mitigated throughout its duration.
- To plan the despatch schedule such that it suits contractual commitments and the installation schedule for maximum efficiency.
- To attend project meetings at the customer site as required, which may involve international travel.
- Customer focused.
- Calibre, with a technical/process/project management background
- Commercially aware / realistic.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal – at all business levels.
- Strong meeting management skills.
- High level of PC literacy.
- Decisive, analytical thinker – excellent prioritisation, organisational and problem solving abilities.
This is a full time permanent Project Manager position, Mon – Thursday 08:30 – 16:45, Friday 08:30 – 12:30 offering an annual salary of £55k inc car allowance plus annual company benefits to include a 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, pension scheme, discount scheme on all company products and free car parking.
If this Project Manager position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Shaquille at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy with a head office in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally. Our area of recruitment are Commercial, FMCG, Engineering, Technical and IT
We endeavour to reply to every application we receive, however due to the volume of applications sometimes we are unable to do this. If you have not heard back from us within 7 days of your application, please accept our apologises that you have on this occasion been unsuccessful in your application