Are you a passionate National Sales Director, looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a National Sales Director to work with one of their well-established and very successful clients based in Milton Keynes.
The company is a multi-billion-pound organisation consisting of 3 separate entities. They are a family run organisation who started small but have grown rapidly YOY due to their continuous success in the industry, and their loyal client-base which continues to develop.
Principle Responsibilities for the National Sales Director :-
- Support both the technical and sales teams in delivering an impeccable service
- Implement new business policies and strategies
- Budgeting, sales controlling, risk management and full cost responsibility for the Business Unit
- Responsibility for Business Plan Realization of the Business Unit
- Communication and cooperation with the national Managing Director and the Business Unit
- Professional Lead- and Account Management as well as campaign management
- Comprehensive controlling and steering of sales activities and tools
- Coordination of internal projects in all BU related departments
- Strongly networked and familiarity in the welding UK industry
- Generate sales and contracts
- Responsible for P&L (profit & loss) of the BU
Strategically-minded and strong negotiating skills
Ability to lead people
Strong managerial and commercial skill
Technical or engineering background is a must
Willingness to travel (approx. 2-4 times overseas)
Strong welding knowledge and experience
Experience of looking after Key Accounts
Strong minded, but level-headed
This is a full time permanent National Sales Director position, offering an annual salary of £60,000 plus annual company benefits to include a 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, pension scheme, plus much more.
If this National Sales Director position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Anne-Marie Doyle at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy with a head office in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally. Our area of recruitment are Commercial, FMCG, Engineering, Technical and IT