Are you a passionate Structural Engineer looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Structural Engineer to work with one of their well-established and very successful clients based in Peterborough working as part of their design team.
Principle Responsibilities for the Structural Engineer:-
- To be working on a range of exciting projects in across all sectors.
- Be involved and independently manage a project from point of acceptance through to completion.
- Dealing directly with all parties involved from Client, Architect and Contractor.
- Produce or supervise the production of calculations, drawings and reports.
- Support and develop our aspiring Graduate Engineers.
- Experience with Revit is not essential but would be desirable
This is a full time permanent Structural Engineer position, , offering an annual salary up to £45,000 plus annual company benefits to include a 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, pension scheme, discount scheme on all company products and free car parking.
If this Structural Engineer position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Shaquille at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy with a head office in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally. Our area of recruitment are Commercial, FMCG, Engineering, Technical and IT
We endeavour to reply to every application we receive, however due to the volume of applications sometimes we are unable to do this. If you have not heard back from us within 7 days of your application, please accept our apologises that you have on this occasion been unsuccessful in your application.