£27,000 – £29,000
Are you a passionate Quality Inspector, looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Quality Inspector to work with one of their well-established and very successful clients based in Royston, working as part of their Quality team.
They are a leading company in the Aerospace sector, with reputable, blue-chip clients such as: Rolls Royce, Airbus and Triumph.
Principle Responsibilities for the Quality Inspector:-
- Inspection of materials, parts (WIP and final product), its paperwork and packaging against the applicable requirements and configuration at the relevant stages in the manufacturing process, by use of conventional inspection methods/means and in accordance with the inspection plans
- Carry out line process and product inspections throughout the factory
- Carry out work station audits
- Contain and declare detected non-conformances in accordance with the quality system
- Support material review board on request
- Assist and support problem solving activities and the company’s continuous improvement program
- Issue certificate of conformance in accordance with specifications and procedures
- Actively participate in safety improvement activities
- Perform all reasonable requests made by management
- Strong ability to interpret technical documentation (drawings, BOM’s, Quality Plans, specifications and procedures)
- Experience in using standard measuring equipment (f.i. caliper, micrometer, gauges etc.)
- Must be able to communicate in English (written & verbal)
- Customer focused with strong interpersonal skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Flexible as shift work may be required in the future
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Results focused
This is a full time permanent Quality Inspector position, Monday – Friday 37.5 hours, offering an annual salary of £27,000 – £29,000 plus annual company benefits to include a 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, pension scheme, discount scheme on all company products and free car parking.
If this Quality Inspector position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Rob Neave at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy with a head office in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally. Our area of recruitment are Commercial, FMCG, Engineering, Technical and IT
We endeavour to reply to every application we receive, however due to the volume of applications sometimes we are unable to do this. If you have not heard back from us within 7 days of your application, please accept our apologises that you have on this occasion been unsuccessful in your application. Please keep an eye on our website www.coulterelite.co.uk for any future opportunities