Are you a confident and enthusiastic Sales Executive individual looking for a new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Sales Executive individual to join a leading growing company…
The Sales Executive role is to manage and grow a portfolio of existing accounts as well as actively maintain a pipeline of new business activity.
Principle Responsibilities for the Sales Executive:
- Grow and maintain a pipeline of new business activity
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with key stakeholders within designated portfolio
- Prepare account development plans – detailing key information and customer insight, visions, and growth, strategies. Identifying, prospecting, and securing new business for our client.
- Produce Proposals, presentations & Value propositions to present to the customer
- Act as the lead point of contact for your portfolio of accounts
- Identify and communicate within our division any factors that may affect the customer retention, contract renewal or revenue forecast.
- Strong account management and business development experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Confident use interpreting data with a good understanding of Excel, in particular the use of Pivot Tables
- Understanding of Microsoft Office Systems, word, outlook
- Previous Knowledge of Food Industry or a service background preferable but not essential
- Team Player
- Full Driving License
- Good Problem Solver, capable or managing processes and resolving issues whilst on the move.
This is a full-time permanent position as a Sales Executive offering an annual DOE.
If this Sales Executive position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Simon Pawsey at Coulter Elite Resourcing