£25,000 – £35,000
Are you a confident and enthusiastic Technical Sales individual looking for a new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Technical Sales individual to join a leading growing company…
The Technical Sales role Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the Indirect sales channel via our UK and Export Partners.
Working with our wholly owned Group companies and contributing directly to ensure profitability and growth in line with the Group vision and values
Principle Responsibilities for the Technical Sales:
- Deliver sales targets of in excess of £2.5m
- Produce strategic business plans for Key Accounts to ensure long term, sustainable relationships with them and ensure multi-level contact.
- Responsibility for Key Accounts’ sales and product forecasting – monthly and seasonally.
- Develop action plans to achieve monthly/quarterly/annual goals and to rectify sales gaps.
- Ensure a continuous improvement in level of knowledge and expertise in relevant industry developments so as to maintain the Company’s reputation and position in its field.
- Maintain accurate records of all enquiries, sales, and activity reports via the Company’s CRM system.
- Preparation and submission of technical quotations to customers and subsequent order paperwork to the office.
- Work with Customer Services to maximise service levels.
- Provide structured monthly sales reports and feedback on products to Sales Director
- Effectively manage order book from sales order to on time delivery.
- Sensitive in handling Key Accounts and communicating with different levels and nationalities.
- The key regions which the KAM will focus their efforts on are France, Scandinavia, Germany Finland, Benelux, USA
- Handling incoming enquiries via telephone and email
- Preparing quotations of special / bespoke products
- Liaising with customers / technical department
- The role will be office based but with a requirement for travel on occasions.
- Planning and visiting key current and potential customers across Europe
- Supportive site visits to assist these customers
- Analysis of competitor products & offerings
- Work closely with Finance/Credit Control to resolve payment issues.
- Follow up on outstanding sales quotations
- Reporting of Sales figures and forecasting
- Weekly and monthly sales reporting on KPIs
- To assist the Sales Director in key functions
- General admin and support to the other areas of the business when required
- Technical qualification/relevant degree qualification
- Demonstrable track record of sales success
- At least 3 years practical experience as an Internal Sales Representative in a B2B environment
- Strong commercial acumen and a consultative and open approach to securing sales.
- Pleasant, helpful nature focused on relationship building however thick skinned – a team player too.
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise work to meet targets.
- Experience working with distributors and/or within the industry
- Persuasive communication skills and a professional presentation style.
- Good analytical skills
- A proactive, professional and results driven approach, flexible approach to business travel
- Good communication and confident in speaking to customers both over the phone and face-to-face.
- Self-motivated with the ability to close sales.
- Fluency in English plus at any other European language would be of benefit
- Completion of sales training is desirable.
- Computer literate with CAD experience desirable.
This is a full-time permanent position as a Technical Sales offering an annual – £25,000 – £35,000
If this Technical Sales position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Fraser Hendry at Coulter Elite Resourcing