Stores Junior Purchasing Assistant
£19,000 – £20,000
Are you a confident and enthusiastic Stores Junior Purchasing Assistant individual looking for a new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Stores Junior Purchasing Assistant individual to join a leading growing company…
The Stores Junior Purchasing role are looking for a friendly and approachable individual, who enjoys working in a timely fashion, whilst delivering excellent customer service to maintain the high standards our customers expect. This role requires a person with good IT skills, who is organized and an effective communicator.
Principle Responsibilities for the Stores Junior Purchasing Assistant:
- Raising purchase orders and chase suppliers as required.
- Updating production requests.
- Ensure all items arrive on time in line with build schedules given by the factory manager and service requirements given by the service manager
- Assist R & D in sourcing new suppliers and products.
- Liaise with external customers as required.
- Pick items for factory builds
- Ensure collections and deliveries are carried out in the most efficient way.
- Help cover for other team members during holiday or sickness periods
- Ensure the picking area is kept clean and tidy on a daily basis making sure no items are left unlabelled.
- Work with the factory personnel to maintain production
- To maintain a clean, safe working environment
- To be part of the continuous improvement program in line with ISO9001
- You will be working in a small team
- Health and Safety Requirements – Ensure you are aware of and comply with the company Health and Safety Policy.
- The job description is not an exhaustive list. Employees are expected to take a responsible attitude towards duties which are not specifically listed but which should, in the company’s best interests, be performed by themselves, particularly when circumstances change for any reason.
This is a full-time permanent position as a Stores Junior Purchasing Assistant offering an annual – £18,000 – £20,000, working hours – 9am – 5.30pm, 21 days Holiday, plus Profit Share Bonus.
If this Stores Junior Purchasing Assistant position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Hollie Cunnington at Coulter Elite Resourcing