Are you a passionate Pensions Administrator? And looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Pensions Administrator to work with their very well-established client based in Peterborough.
There are multiple Pensions Administrator opportunities currently available. Candidates whom have a strong working knowledge of DC /DB Pensions and/or experience of retail financial products (SIPP, ISA GIA) are urged to apply.
Principle Responsibilities for the Pensions Administrator:
• Processing and checking all aspects of product and investment administration, for Self-Invested Personal Pensions, Individual Savings Accounts, and General Investment Accounts
• Liaising with our clients via telephone and email regarding their investor’s accounts
• Ensuring that all tasks are completed within SLA
• Completion of all regular daily, weekly, and monthly tasks following a team checklist
• Help to manage a very busy mailbox with queries from clients, Independent Financial Advisers, and Product Providers
• Organisation of the daily post received and distributing of workload within the team
• Ensuring that all team members receive regular and relevant feedback following the checking of their work
• Assisting in the cross training of all team members in accordance with the Development Framework
• Documenting new and reviewing existing procedures to ensure that they are always kept up to date and can be used as a training aid
• Evaluating current processes and proposing efficiencies to the Team Leader
• Providing assistance with internal projects and new client on boarding
• Completing ad hoc administration support for the Operations Team Leader & Operations Manager
• Ability to professionally communicate both internally and externally
Person Specification for the Pensions Administrator:
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to liaise with employees across all levels
• Previous experience and knowledge of DB pensions is highly desirable
• Ability to work within an extremely challenging and busy environment
• Have a passion for providing excellent customer service to our clients and their investors
• Highly organised, with the ability to prioritise workloads and have excellent attention to detail
• Have a positive, flexible, and can do attitude
• Be a strong team player
• Diplomatic and professional at all times
This is a 6 month fixed term contract role, offering an annual salary of £18,000 – £23,000. There is potential for the position to be made permanent at any time during this period for the right candidate.
If this Pensions Administrator position sounds like you please forward your interest to Simon at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy based in Peterborough, Milton Keynes and London supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.