Are you a passionate Lead C# Developer? And looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Lead C# Developer to work with their very well-established client based in Peterborough.
Our client are a Microsoft house, using C# .NET, SQL and Dynamics 365 (D365) hosted in Azure. The Lead Developer will be responsible for the architecture, design, implementation and the maintenance of the solutions developed to meet the requirements of the business and the project that it is delivering. DevOps and Azure build pipeline are used to deliver C# continuous deployment. Any Developers who are looking for a lead role with experience of the above and the following are encouraged to apply.
Job specific requirements for the C# Developer:
- Lead the technical strategy, architecture and design of the entire development activity.
- Code, configure, customise and develop back-end C# Core using dependency injection, with internal and external APIs.
- Complete automated unit testing, integration testing and support UAT testing.
- Co-ordinate releases from development, to test, to production environments.
- Support the systems when in production.
- Document systems and development work.
- Collaborate with SME and BAs to ensure the requirements of a project are understood and met.
- Lead the transformation of requirements into simple, fit for purpose, elegant solution architecture and designs.
- Consult with the team to provide and implement recommendations to improve the processes and effectiveness of the development function.
- Prioritise workloads and meet deadlines to ensure we can accurately estimate and deliver projects within time constraints.
- Lead a small team of developers.
- Mentor junior team members.
Person specification for the C# Developer:
- Minimum 6 years of development experience.
- Minimum 2 years of demonstratable architecture and design experience.
- Strong understanding of the Microsoft portfolio.
- Excellent ability in C#, and demonstratable experience in .NET Core MVC, dependency injection and Entity Framework is a must.
- Microservices, API integration (JSON/ XML).
- Azure, DevOps and Azure pipelines.
- Team leadership is advantageous.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to lead as well as work well within a team.
- Self-starter who is able to use available resources to ensure a high quality product.
- Excellent planning and organising skills.
- Ability to interpret and analyse information.
- Excellent decision making and problem solving skills.
This is a full time permanent C# Developer position, offering an annual salary of up to £70,000 with market leading benefits, a positive and encouraging work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career.
If this C# Developer position sounds like you please forward your interest to Simon at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy based in Peterborough, Milton Keynes and London supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.