Up to £28,000
Are you a passionate Assistant Editor, looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for an Assistant Editor to work with one of our well-established and very successful publishing clients based near Cambridge working as part of their dedicated magazine team.
As Assistant Editor you will support
the Editor in Chief on all aspects on the publication. This can include writing
features, creating stories, meeting clients, attending events to signing off
The Company are a well known digital and print publisher with a number of publications covering a variety of industries.
Principle Responsibilities for the Assistant Editor :-
- Collaborating with the Editor and rest of the team to research and plan content.
- Oversee day to day management of the junior team.
- Writing and editing content for print and digital channels
- Commissioning subcontractors and freelancers
- Sourcing imagery
- Representing the magazine at networking events
- Bring new and innovative ideas to the magazine – blue sky thinker.
- Previous creative content writing experience.
- Previous team management experience.
- Driven and ambitious, looking to climb the career ladder and take on extra responsibilities.
- Highly organised
- Relationship building experience.
This is a full time permanent Assistant Editor position,
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
Great business to work for, Open plan working environment,
Office social events
Free on site parking
If this Assistant Editor position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Hollie at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy with a head office in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally. Our area of recruitment are Commercial, FMCG, Engineering, Technical and IT
We endeavour to reply to every application we receive, however due to the volume of applications sometimes we are unable to do this. If you have not heard back from us within 7 days of your application, please accept our apologises that you have on this occasion been unsuccessful in your application. Please keep an eye on our website for any future opportunities