Head of Calibration
Bexhill-On-Sea, East Sussex
£50,000 – £70,000 (DOE)
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Head of Calibration to work with one of their well-established and very successful clients based in Bexhill working as part of their senior management team.
- Oversee the day to day running of their calibration departments (including their French and German subsidaries)
- Ensure all procedures and uncertainty budgets are maintained.
- Prepare documentation for UKAS audits and ensure all non-compliances are corrected.
- Provide support for calibration engineers with regard to existing calibration processes and new calibration devices.
- Produce and maintain calibration procedures and accuracy statements for calibration standards and company products.
- Promote and improve the profitability of all calibration services.
- Ability to calculate uncertainty budgets for existing and future pressure, vacuum and flow calibration standards to a level that is required for UKAS certification.
- Previous experience in managing a calibration laboratory with a good working knowledge of gas flow and pressure calibration.
- Experience and strong knowledge of ISO/IEC 17025 and ISO9001 with regard to a UKAS accredited calibration laboratory.
- The ability to improve the quality of the company’s calibration laboratories in the UK, France and Germany.
- To have good marketing skills to ensure that calibration is sold as a profitable product.
This is a full time permanent Head of Calibration position, Monday – Friday, offering an annual salary of £50,000 – £70,000 plus annual company benefits to.
If this Head of Calibration position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Rob Neave at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy with a head office in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally. Our area of recruitment are Commercial, FMCG, Engineering, Technical and IT