Business Development Manager
Location – Colchester
£30,000 (OTE £60,000)
Are you a confident and enthusiastic Business Development Manager looking for a new role, this position would be remote based.
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Business Development Manager to join a leading company in the market.
The role of Business Development Manager is to develop new business opportunities.
Our client is looking for a dynamic, motivated, high performing New Business Development professional selling Employment Law and Health & Safety outsourcing solutions to the Mid- Market sector.
Principle Responsibilities for the Business Development Manager:
- Attending sales appointments booked by your Telemarketing Partner
- Working with Head of Seminars to generate a quarterly seminar plan to maximise sales opportunities
- Generating and attending meetings with potential introducers and referral partners.
- Self-generating new leads, appointments, and referrals through day-to-day new business activity
- Achieve quarterly sale targets
- Thrive on working in a fast paced, target focussed high energy and high reward culture
Person specification For the Business Development Manager:
- 2 years plus Track Record of selling in a B2B environment (Industry experience NOT required)
- Confident in value based/consultative selling
- Ability to sell different to different audiences including Business Owners, Board of Directors and HR Managers
- Team Player
This is a full-time permanent Business Development Manager position, working 5 days a week Monday – Friday, working 9.00am-17.00pm, offering an annual salary of up to £30,0000, OTE £60,000 Plus Companies Incentives.
If this Business Development Manager position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Fraser Hendry at Coulter Elite Resourcing