Marketing Communication Manager
£30,000 – £32,000 – DOE
Are you a confident and enthusiastic Marketing Communication Manager looking for a new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Marketing Communication Manager to work with one of their market leading clients based in Grantham.
As a Marketing Communications Manager you will be fluent in all aspects of writing and communications for a multitude of marketing campaigns across multiple clients and industries.
Principle Responsibilities for the Marketing Communication Manager
- Generating/Managing press release campaigns for products and services
- Generating/Managing social media campaigns for products and services
- Generating written content for any other internal/external requirements
- Overseeing and checking written content provided or created internally
- Remaining up to date with new customer product lines and services
- Develop a social & PR strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness and increase engagement
- Manage all channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram for key accounts.
- Regularly liaise with clients via telephone, email or face-to-face.
- Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns
Person specification Marketing Communication Manager
- Broad PR/social media/publishing experience gained in a fast paced, results focused environment with tight deadlines
- Thorough understanding and experience of PR and social media responsibilities
- A strong relationship builder with the ability to formulate and communicate features and benefits of products or services to consumers in an aspirational way
- Demonstrable experience of working on successful and innovative PR and social media campaigns
- A strong team player with experience in taking ownership of client objectives to deliver impactful PR and social media campaigns through a strategic approach and through developing an understanding of what is required
- Presentation skills
- Strong commercial awareness and experience when working within a results-focused company
- Problem solving ability with the capability to think on your feet
- Attention to detail in following marketing proposals and tactical media schedules that deliver against the commercial objectives, client goals and expectations
- Demonstrate a positive ‘can do’ attitude and associated inter-personal skills in working with internal and external stakeholders ensuring that projects are completed to a high standard, exceed expectations, and deliver against commercial goals
- Demonstrate the energy and passion to consistently challenge complacency and deliver against the Dupree core values.
This is a full-time permanent Marketing Communication Manager position, working 5 days a week, with a day off in the 09.00-17:00, offering an annual salary of up to £30,000 -£32,000.
If this Marketing Communication Manager position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Fraser Hendry at Coulter Elite Resourcing