Up to £32,000
Are you a passionate Transport Planner, looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Transport Planner to work with one of our well-established and very successful clients based in March working as part of their Transport team.
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm
The company is a well established 3PL Transport and Logistics company.
As Transport Planner you will be
responsible for planning and executing driver routes according to load,
briefing and debriefing drivers as well as working on a reactive basis,
resolving any issues that arise during the shift.
Principle Responsibilities for the Transport Planner:-
- Allocated drivers with plans, i.e.. Route planning and timings.
- Be able to resolve any issues or problems that arise over shift.
- Work to extremely high levels of compliance, o licence, driving hours, vehicle compliance and maintenance etc.
- Liaise with customers and clients as well as drivers.
- Management of the fleet, making alterations if needed
- Driver briefing and debriefing.
- Previously experience of working in a transport office.
- Have a good understanding of Transport planning.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Previous experience of working on a night shift is beneficial.
- Strong understanding of Tachographs and driving hours.
- Strong geographical knowledge of the UK.
- Able to work well as part of a team as well as individually.
This is a full time permanent Transport Planner position
Monday to Friday 8.30am-5pm.
Salary of up to £32,000
Great working environment
Free car parking.
If this Transport Planner position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Hollie at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy with a head office in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally. Our area of recruitment are Commercial, FMCG, Engineering, Technical and IT
We endeavour to reply to every application we receive, however due to the volume of applications sometimes we are unable to do this. If you have not heard back from us within 7 days of your application, please accept our apologises that you have on this occasion been unsuccessful in your application. Please keep an eye on our website for any future opportunities