£25,000- £27,000 – DOE
Are you a confident and enthusiastic Parts Advisor looking for a new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Parts Advisor to work with one of their market leading client based in Winchester
Our client is a lead supplier of farm machinery, they are a long-standing family business. As a Parts Advisor you will be joining a business which has gone from Strength to Strength.
Principle Responsibilities for the Parts Advisor:
- Serving customers face to face and on the phone
- Identifying and supplying parts using parts books and online systems
- Promoting the retail shop in the local area
- Stock taking and maintaining a high level of stock efficiency
Person specification Parts Advisor:
- Customer service experience essential
- Previous experience in a parts environment either in the agricultural or car industry
- Excellent Communications skills
- Able to work on your own and as part of a team
- Ability to work individually and as well as in a team
- Well organised
- Computer literate preferably with experience of Microsoft office.
This is a full-time permanent Parts Advisor position, working 5 days a week Monday to Friday – 8am – 4.30pm, offering an annual salary of up to £25,000 – £27,000 -Plus Companies Incentives.
If this Parts Advisor position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Fraser Hendry at Coulter Elite Resourcing