Strategic Projects Water Engineer
East Anglia, mixture of home & office working
£45,000 PA + Bonus
Are you a passionate Strategic Projects Water Engineer looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Strategic Projects Water Engineer to lead strategic programmes and provide technical leadership across a team of dedicated and passionate water engineers. Working within a well established and successful company, this role reports directly into the Operations Manager overseeing Smart Water Systems and the optimisation of people, processes and technologies.
Principle Responsibilities for the Strategic Projects Water Engineer:-
- To deliver multiple key projects within the Smart Water Portfolio, ranging up to £150,000 in value
- To identify, justify and develop new, innovative projects and solution strategies to optimise efficiencies and performance for the business
- Use statistical and modelling tools to identify and prioritise the most cost effective and efficient tap to source solutions that will enhance the water supply system
- Provide monthly reports to on programmes to highlight updates on cost, delivery and efficiencies
- Provide support and technical expertise to identify and trial innovative and market ready products into the business.
- Technical knowledge and operational experience of water assets and systems from source to tap
- Previously experience of using Hydraulic Modelling and developing Near Real Time models
- Need to have the ability to conduct technical analysis through use of geospatial information and various data modelling tools
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects (preferably within an optimisation environment)
- Strong motivation and coaching skills
- Excellent communicator at all levels
- Strong stakeholder management skills
This is a full time permanent Strategic Projects Water Engineer position, working 37 hours/week, offering an annual salary of around £45,000 pa plus annual company benefits to include 26 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, 18% pension scheme, annual profit-based bonus, flexible working arrangements and private medical healthcare.
If this Strategic Projects Water Engineer position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Ollie at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy with a head office in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally. Our area of recruitment are Commercial, FMCG, Engineering, Technical and IT
We endeavour to reply to every application we receive, however due to the volume of applications sometimes we are unable to do this. If you have not heard back from us within 7 days of your application, please accept our apologises that you have on this occasion been unsuccessful in your application.