Are you a passionate HR Advisor? And looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for an HR Advisor to work with their very well-established client based in Sale, Manchester.
We are looking for a HR Advisor who has the experience and passion for the delivery of L & D programmes within all areas of the business. This is an integral part of the HR team which identifies training needs, creates learning solutions and provides valuable upskilling to current employees. If you are looking for a fun, inclusive and diverse working environment and have strong HR / L&D experience.
Job specific requirements for the HR Advisor:
- Delivering a wide range of training and development programmes to employees across the group
- Ensuring legal training meets requirements and internal standards
- Upskilling legal and non-legal staff
- Identifying training needs and liaising with key stakeholders to ensure this has been delivered effectively
- Designing and facilitating new training sessions
- Organising bespoke development programmes
- Overseeing the Group’s online training platform
- Ad hoc duties where required
Person specification for the HR Advisor:
- CIPD qualification
- Experience of delivering learning and development within a professional services environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to develop and maintain strong professional working relationships
- Excellent organisational skills, particularly in a fast paced, growing organisation.
This is a full time permanent HR Advisor position, offering an annual salary of up to £33,000 with market leading benefits, a positive and encouraging work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career.
If this HR Advisor position sounds like you please forward your interest to Simon at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy based in Peterborough, Milton Keynes and London supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.