£25,000 – £30,000 – DOE
Are you a confident and enthusiastic Management Accountant looking for a new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Management Accountant to work with one of their market leading and luxury clients based in Cambridge.
Our client is a leading business in the Building Services Sector who are a professional honest and dependable company, providing plumbing and heating service solutions.
Using our team of skilled and experienced staff we have built up a very satisfied client base, from private and domestic individuals to new build sites in and around Cambridgeshire.
Managing the finances of the company’s group is crucial to the success of our organisation and we are seeking a skilled and motivates Management Accountant to help the Finance Manager manage all aspects of the finance operation. The successful candidate will need to be actively working towards completion of their AAT or equivalent.
Principle Responsibilities for the Management Accountant:
- Experience of project-based industries, or construction preferable but not essential
- Prepayments and accruals
- Month end Journals
- Ensure all bank accounts are reconciled against balance sheets
- Entering costs from Fortnightly time sheets into project costings
- Entering CIS invoices and reverse charges
- Customer Invoicing
- Credit Control
- Fortnightly Payroll processing
- Fixed Assets register on Sage
- Accruals and prepayments
- Process non-PO supplier invoices
- Assisting the Finance Manager with Project costings
- Setting up new project numbers
- Assist the Finance Manager in keeping Staff training records up to date
- Stock movements
- Dealing with public liability claims
- Dealing with accounts telephone queries
- Scanning of paperwork
- Assist the Finance Manager with month end queries
Person specification for the Management Accountant:
- Highly organised, excellent diligence and ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal and the ability to deal with people at all levels
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Good understanding of Sage 50 accounts and Sage Payroll
- Recognised accounting qualification
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Robust system skills including, Excel, Word, and Outlook
This is a full-time permanent Management Accountant position, working 5 days a week 8am – 4pm or 9am-5pm offering an annual salary of up to £25 – £30,000 -Plus Companies Incentives.
If this Management Accountant position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Fraser Hendry at Coulter Elite Resourcing