Are you a passionate Process Engineer, looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Process Engineer to work with one of their well-established and very successful clients based in Peterborough working as part of their Engineering team.
My Client has an excellent reputation for honesty, flexibility, customer focus, communication and continual investment and improvement in both our skills and services.
They specialise in offering the highest levels of quality and expertise in the fields of Deep Hole Boring, Deep Hole Drilling, CNC Turning and CNC Honing.
Principle Responsibilities for the Process Engineer:-
The review of customer purchase orders and associated drawings for accuracy, technical detail and required specifications and comparing these to the relevant quotations raised.
- Entering purchase orders onto our production control system and issuing technical details and work instructions to production.
- Requesting quotations and placing purchase orders for tooling or materials required in order to complete the contract.
- Working with the production department and engineers to facilitate efficiency and ease of production methods and quality standards.
- Supporting and assisting the Operations Manager and Management Team in ensuring continuous improvement throughout all aspects of our business processes, production and OTD.
- Ideally turning experience
- Ideally deep hole boring or gun drilling experience
- Experienced Engineer
This is a full time permanent Process Engineer position, Mon-Thur 8am – 5pm Fri 8 – 2.30pm, offering an annual salary of £30,000 – £40,000 plus annual company benefits to include a 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, pension scheme, discount scheme on all company products and free car parking.
If this Process Engineer position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Shaquille at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy with a head office in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally. Our area of recruitment are Commercial, FMCG, Engineering, Technical and IT
We endeavour to reply to every application we receive, however due to the volume of applications sometimes we are unable to do this. If you have not heard back from us within 7 days of your application, please accept our apologises that you have on this occasion been unsuccessful in your application.