Are you a passionate HR Consultant looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a HR Consultant to work with one of their well-established and very successful clients based in Peterborough working as part of their Sales team.
The HR Consultant is responsible for providing support to a multitude of different client sizes, and is a varied role which includes creating new and also amending existing client contracts and policies.
This role would suit someone who has recently worked within a HR coordinator or HR administration function for at least 2 years. The company offers CIPD support and so if progression and development is something that you are looking for, this would definitely be a great place to gain that support and to spread your wings.
The company itself is a well respected and well known company who stretches their expertise nationwide. They work with some of the largest UK businesses across a variety of different industries, and pride themselves in being the ‘’bible of UK employment law’’.
Principle Responsibilities for the HR Consultant:-
- Respond to client requests in line with company SLA
- Create the employment documentation or to critique the clients own documentation to meet their needs, in accordance with Croner’s policies and procedures
- Provide HR support for clients in a timely, efficient and comprehensive manner
- Liaise with clients via phone and email and deal with queries as appropriate
- Ensure deadlines and targets are met
- Attend team meetings, as required
- Record work utilising the systems in place
- Experience of working in employment law and/or human resource role
- Ideally degree level and CIPD qualified
- Thorough knowledge of employment practices
- Professional approach
- Confident manner facing clients and on the phone
- Ability to work under pressure
- Organisational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Willingness to travel
- Full valid UK driving licence is essential
This is a full time permanent HR Consultant position, 9am til 5:30pm Monday to Friday, offering an annual salary of £25,000 plus some amazing annual company benefits.
If this HR Consultant position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Anne-Marie Doyle at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy with a head office in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally. Our area of recruitment are Commercial, FMCG, Engineering, Technical and IT
We endeavour to reply to every application we receive, however due to the volume of applications sometimes we are unable to do this. If you have not heard back from us within 7 days of your application, please accept our apologises that you have on this occasion been unsuccessful in your application. Please keep an eye on our website for any future opportunities