Are you a confident and enthusiastic Sales Manager looking for a new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Sales Manager to work with one of their market leading and clients.
Principle Responsibilities for the Sales Manager:
- Maximising sales revenue in existing markets covering the UK and the Middle East.
- Expanding sales into new markets and countries, in addition to researching trends to develop accurate sales projections
- Developing, managing, and growing professional relationships within targeted distributors, contractors, engineering firms, OEMs, and government agencies.
- Working on multi-entity and/or international projects and contributing to the outgoing success and growth of the business
- Identifying new customers and channel partners for sales and promotion of systems into the defence, security, and government markets.
- Supporting marketing plans with in-country promotional activities including, but not limited to, trade shows, field trials and customer visits.
Person specification for the Sales Manager:
- Deep understanding of B2B defence and security customers within the UK
- Proven track record of success in B2B defence and security business development
- Able to demonstrate experience of success in fostering trust and building relationships at all levels within an organisation
- Exceptional collaboration and influencing skills
- Excelled organisational and time management skills
- Self-motivated and able to work with a minimum of supervision
- Full product training will be provided
This is a full-time permanent Sales Manager position, working 5 days a week Monday to Friday,plus company incentives.
If this Sales Manager position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Fraser Hendry at Coulter Elite Resourcing