Mechanical Design Engineer
Are you a passionate an analytically minded Mechanical Design Engineer, looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to work with one of their market leading and very successful clients based in Slough working as part of their Product Standards department. In the role you will be responsible for the standards and Finite Element Analysis of the Dry Gas Seal products and finding ways to continuously improve them. You would also be responsible for creating technical specifications for each product and working in a dedicated team to create detailed documentation.
This is a great opportunity for someone to join a global leading business who work within rotating equipment solutions. This business take Learning & Development very seriously and invest heavily in their employees, providing huge opportunities for growth within role.
Principle Responsibilities for the Mechanical Design Engineer :-
- Looking over projects to develop improvements to new and existing products on time and budget
- Design products for functionality, robustness and standardisation for manufacture and cost
- Using 3D CAD, ANSYS and other CAE tools to achieve projects
- Look over complex calculations and analysis
- Carry out prototype and product qualification test programs
- Manage and prepare documentation, 3D Models, CAD/CAM models and drawings for production
- Identify new processes and systems to improve quality, efficiency and costs
- Communicate with other departments as well as customers and suppliers
- Hold a Bachelor’s within Engineering
- Previous experience working within precision engineering
- Knowledge of engineering sciences, materials and modern manufacturing processes
- Able to us 2D & 3D CAD
- Able to use FEA (ANSYS)
This is a full time permanent Mechanical Design Engineer position, working 37 hours Monday to Friday, offering an annual competitive salary plus annual company benefits to include a 25 days holiday, sliding scale pension scheme up to 12% and free car parking.
If this Mechanical Design Engineer position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Morgane Smith at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy with a head office in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally. Our area of recruitment are Commercial, FMCG, Engineering, Technical and IT
We endeavour to reply to every application we receive, however due to the volume of applications sometimes we are unable to do this. If you have not heard back from us within 7 days of your application, please accept our apologises that you have on this occasion been unsuccessful in your application. Please keep an eye on our website for any future opportunities