Full Time, Permanent
£25,000 – £35,000 DOE
Are you a Electrician looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a fully qualified (NVQ Level 3 +18th edition) Electrician to work with one of our well-established renewable energy business based near Bodmin.
As an Electrician you will be responsible for attending and completing both commercial and domestic installations and maintenances throughout the UK. This is a great opportunity to work with an industry leading business who look over the full life cycle of installing solars and wind turbines.
- Installation, testing and re-wiring
- Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance on all assets
- Reviewing and monitoring all assets on a rota basis
- Recording and responding to faults with a proactive approach
- Manage and complete low voltage designs and installations
- Complete an analysis and a report of work
- Must have NVQ Level 3 including AM2 (or equivalent)
- Must have 18th edition Wiring Regulations
- Full UK Driving license
- Level 3 Electrical Installation (or equivalent)
- Be able to prioritise, plan and organise workloads whilst in a busy environment
- Good communication and inter personnel skills
- Team player and great customer service.
This is a full time permanent Electrician position, Monday to Friday. Offering an annual salary of £25,000 – £35,000 DOE plus annual company benefits and use of the company vans and tools.
If this Electrician position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Morgane Smith at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy based in Peterborough, Milton Keynes and London supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.