Are you a passionate Manufacturing Assistant, looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Manufacturing Assistant to work with one of their well-established and very successful clients based in Cambridge working as part of their R&D team.
Due to expansion, my client is looking for an experienced individual to join our production team as a Manufacturing Assistant. The successful candidate should enjoy working as part of a small team and be a pro-active self-starter and professional communicator whose role will be to the assist the Production Manager in various technical and administrative tasks
Principle Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Assistant:-
- Identify and report operational problems to prevent production delays.
- Develop or update standard operating procedures and best practices for production operations.
- Ensure that all equipment, materials and supplies are readily and continuously available to carry out production processes.
- Ensure the production process is carried out in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Ensure safety measures and procedures are followed to reduce unexpected incidents and hazards.
- Analyse overall budget and implement cost-optimization initiatives.
- Assisting with work kit preparation.
- Assisting with stock management.
- Handling day to day administrative tasks including monitoring production schedules, work instructions, procedures and creating reports.
- Overseeing quality control throughout the production process.
- Ensuring that production is completed before deadlines.
- Procuring and monitoring the efficiency of production equipment.
- Updating the Production Manager on the status of projects.
- Liaising and coordinating production with other department
- Graduate or equivalent degree, with course work in production management, operations management, or similar.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing administrative role (minimum 2 years).
- Knowledge and competence with Sage is beneficial.
- Good planning and organisational skills and attention to detail.
This is a full time permanent Manufacturing Assistant position, Mon – Fri, offering an annual salary DOE plus annual company benefits to include a 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, pension scheme, discount scheme on all company products and free car parking.
If this Manufacturing Assistant position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Shaquille at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy with a head office in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally. Our area of recruitment are Commercial, FMCG, Engineering, Technical and IT
We endeavour to reply to every application we receive, however due to the volume of applications sometimes we are unable to do this. If you have not heard back from us within 7 days of your application, please accept our apologises that you have on this occasion been unsuccessful in your application.