HR Advisor – 6 month FTC
Up to £37,000 DOE
Are you a passionate HR Advisor, looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a HR Advisor to work with one of our fast growing and very successful clients based in Hitchin working as part of their dedicated HR team.
As HR Advisor you will deliver a comprehensive and
business focused HR service to the senior leadership team and managers. This
will include, recruitment and selection, retention, learning and development,
providing practical advice on a range of employee issues including performance,
disciplinary, grievance and absence management and conflict handling and
champions our coaching culture. You will also be responsible for ensuring
timely and accurate processing of the monthly payroll.
This is a 6 month Fixed Term Contract initially.
The business is a fast growing Food Manufacturer.
Principle Responsibilities for the HR Advisor:-
- Actively participate in driving a behavioural safety culture throughout the workplace.
- Coach, support and train to embed the coaching culture.
- Provide a professional HR advisory service; advise on complex and sensitive organisational and people issues to enable senior managers to take appropriate action. Provide support and guidance on individual cases, managing issues to timely conclusions.
- Attending meetings, acting as note taker, preparing correspondence.
- Develop effective working relationships with staff representatives to ensure good employment relations. Measure employee satisfaction and identify areas for improvement.
- Advise on employment law, changes to law and wider external factors impacting employment.
- Responsible for coordinating occupational health advice as required, managing long term absence cases and advising on short term absences as necessary.
- Maintaining accurate personnel records.
- Collating, analysing and reporting trends and patterns relating to employment and employee relations.
- Develop and implement company policies to support business and legislative change.
- CIPD Qualified
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced, manufacturing HR Environment.
- Able to build strong working relationships with colleagues at all levels.
- Strong communications skills both verbal and written.
This is a full time 6 month FTC HR Advisor
Monday to Friday office hours
Annual salary of up to £37,000.
Hybrid working available.
If this HR Advisor position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Hollie at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy with a head office in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally. Our area of recruitment are Commercial, FMCG, Engineering, Technical and IT
We endeavour to reply to every application we receive, however due to the volume of applications sometimes we are unable to do this. If you have not heard back from us within 7 days of your application, please accept our apologises that you have on this occasion been unsuccessful in your application. Please keep an eye on our website for any future opportunities