Are you a passionate Domestic Heating Engineer, looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Domestic Heating Engineer to work with one of their well-established and very successful clients based in North London working as part of their team for their N and E postcode contract.
This role will be carrying out servicing and remedial repairs to gas fired heating boilers within occupied and unoccupied properties.
Principle Responsibilities for the Domestic Heating Engineer:-
- Main boiler manufacturer installation and servicing and instructions
- To be proficient in carrying out full commissioning of gas heating boilers and controls on completion of installation or servicing works
- Ability to demonstrate and have a good fault finding/diagnostic skill and to carry out repairs/replacement of defective part..
- Draining down and re-filling of heating system/s in order to remove and replace defective/leaking radiators or associated isolation valves
- Valid CSCS card
- Have experience of boiler fluing arrangements, encompassing building fabric or materials used that may have to be penetrated
- Be asbestos aware
- Be recognised and trained to work with vulnerable persons
- Must hold current ACS qualifications (CCN1, CENWAT, CPA1, CKR1, HTR1)
- Full UK Driving Licence
This is a full time permanent Domestic Heating Engineer position, Mon-Fri 08:00 – 18:00, offering an annual salary up to £38k plus call outs, overtime and price work annual company benefits to include a 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, pension scheme, discount scheme on all company products and free car parking.
If this Domestic Heating Engineer position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Shaquille at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy with a head office in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally. Our area of recruitment are Commercial, FMCG, Engineering, Technical and IT
We endeavour to reply to every application we receive, however due to the volume of applications sometimes we are unable to do this. If you have not heard back from us within 7 days of your application, please accept our apologises that you have on this occasion been unsuccessful in your application.