Pump Equipment Fitter
£25,000 – £34,000
Are you an experienced Pump Equipment Fitter looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Pump Equipment Fitter to work with one of their well-established and very successful clients based in Manchester.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced mechanical engineer to work with applications of pumps, motors, and rotating equipment. Your role will be to dismantle, inspect and repair pumps and communicate with blue chip companies in oil, gas, power stations, utilities and other industrial applications.
The company is well-established and located in a modern facility. Their client base extends to all sectors of industrial processes and manufacturing.
Principle Responsibilities for the Pump Equipment Fitter:
- Stripping and inspecting pumps and ancillary equipment.
- Detailing specifications of work required to repair units.
- Working with a team of engineers to ensure all standards of work are met to a maximum.
- Liaising with quoting specialists when necessary.
- Providing suppliers and customers with relevant technical information.
- Responsible for major contracts.
- Liaising with production and site teams.
- Minimum of level 3 NVQ in mechanical engineering
- Solid engineering background with at least five years’ pump experience in chemical, industrial, or process pumps
- Ideally with experience of repairs, test, and installation of pumps and rotating equipment
- Able to work independently and with a team.
- Occasional travel, full UK clean license required.
- Good interpersonal and IT skills
This is a full time permanent Pump Equipment Fitter position, the working hours are Monday to Thursday 8:30-17:00 and Friday 8:30-16:00, offering an annual salary of £25,000-£34,000 plus annual company benefits to include a 21 days holiday plus bank holidays, company pension scheme, on-site parking, friendly team, 4pm finish on Fridays, Christmas holiday shutdown period.
If this Pump Equipment Fitter position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Sandro at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy with a head office in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally. Our area of recruitment are Commercial, FMCG, Engineering, Technical and IT
We endeavour to reply to every application we receive, however due to the volume of applications sometimes we are unable to do this. If you have not heard back from us within 7 days of your application, please accept our apologises that you have on this occasion been unsuccessful in your application.